Sensational Holidays to Africa
Covering a fifth of the total land mass on Earth, Africa is the globe’s second largest continent. Split almost across the middle by the equator, Africa is home to vast desert landscapes, lush rainforests and wildlife aplenty. Africa is known as being the oldest inhabited continent and as such has been nicknamed the ‘Mother Continent’, the history of these lands is truly fascinating. A visit here is sure to create beautiful memories that’ll last a lifetime!
A holiday to Africa will be like nothing you could ever imagine... the colours, the landscapes, the wildlife, the people... each and every bit of the continent is simply a magnificent sight to see. Just a small sample of the huge amount of experiences you could have in this incredible continent are;
- Ride a traditional Mokoro through the Okavango Delta.
- Swim in the freshwaters of Lake Malawi.
- View Cape Town from above with a hike up Table Mountain.
- Ride the sand dunes of Namibia in a 4x4.
- Gaze at Senegal’s pink lake, Lac Rose.
- Feel proud of your achievements as you reach the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Cruise along the longest river in the world, the Nile.
- Stand in amazement at the largest seal colony in the world…don’t forget a peg for your nose!
- Tick safari off the bucket list with a visit to Kruger National Park.
- Wipe the spray from your eyes as you stand next to the mighty Victoria Falls.
- Go wine tasting in South Africa.
- Get emotional as you walk alongside rhinos in Swaziland, one of the most endangered animals in the world.
- Find a slice of paradise on the white sandy beaches of Zanzibar.
- Take an unforgettable trek with gorillas in Uganda.
Ready to immerse yourself with new experiences and experience Africa for yourself? Fill an enquiry form in today and our experienced travel consultants will use their knowledge and love for this great part of the world, along with contacts in over 500 suppliers to design the best trip possible for you.
A trip to Africa will blow you away!
A continent as huge as this with endless experiences to enjoy, countries to explore and people to meet, requires some thought and the formation of a plan. It’s not the easiest to travel within the continent and country to country to knowing where you’d like to visit in advance and with some sort of an itinerary in mind will certainly go a long way to ensuring you make the most out of your time here. With this in mind, our travel consultants will spend time with you, listening to where you’d like to visit most and the types of holidays you’re most interested in. From here we’ll be able to design you an incredible tailor-made trip. No matter whether you’re looking to explore a single town, city or country or whether you’re after an extensive multi-centre itinerary which involves crossing borders and an array of experiences, anything is possible on a holiday to Africa.
Finally, if you’re wanting to enquire about a destination you don’t see listed below, don’t fear! We may not have a dedicated page for the destination of your choice, but it doesn’t mean we can’t take you there. Please still enquire and we can advise you further on how to have the best trip possible.