Captivating Holidays to Cuba
The largest island in the Caribbean certainly has a lot to say and stands out in its uniqueness amongst the islands in this region of the world. Cuba’s history is complex and yet fascinating, and its people are both vibrant in their approach to life and wise in their nature. With commercialisation yet to have taken off here and a good blend of Spanish and African roots, Cuba is a firm favourite for tourists and a standout, unforgettable, holiday destination.
It goes without saying that there is plenty to see or do in this charming, tobacco loving nation;
- Spend time mooching around one of nine, yes nine, UNESCO World Heritage Sites. From valleys to 17th-century fortresses to Old Havana and everything in-between. Cuba has some spectacular sites worth visiting.
- Stare in amazement at some of the island’s incredible architecture. Influenced heavily by its history, the buildings here are world-famous in their style and incredibly picturesque.
- Relax with an authentic Havana Rum classic, the Cuban Mojito whilst watching Cuban locals dance the Rumba late into the evening.
- Vintage car lovers rejoice – with an estimated 60-70,000 classic American and soviet-era vehicles still on the roads, you’ll be spoilt for choice when trying to pick a favourite.
- Try and spot the endangered Cuban crocodile whilst hiking at Ciénaga de Zapata, a swampland wilderness where nature is at its purest.
The history of this country stuck in a time-warp given you a bit of a buzz? Or maybe it’s the thought of those rum cocktails?! Either way, you should definitely fill out an enquiry form below and let our travel consultants begin designing an unforgettable trip for you!
No other Caribbean Island is quite like this one
No visit to this incredibly Caribbean heavyweight would be complete with a stroll amongst the faded grandeur of Havana. This beautiful historic capital city of Cuba oozes culture, a strong Spanish flair, and an ability to make you fall in love with its somewhat neglected nature. Make sure to visit the stunning Malecón sea drive, a broad esplanade that stretches for 8km where romance is rife and sunset really ignites the atmosphere or choose to sip on Cuban coffee in a habaneros owned boutique café and watch the world go by.
Cuba has beaches to satisfy all tastes; no matter if you’re looking for the perfect weekend beach getaway, a boating trip, a beach to sip cocktails on or a spot of coastal snorkelling. From Punta Perdiz to Playa Los Cocos to Varadero you are sure to find the best beach setting to suit you.
We think that Cuba is calling your name which can only mean one thing… time to book a holiday! Get in touch with us today and our travel consultants will use their expertise and access to over 500 suppliers to design your bespoke trip to this incredible destination.
Have you thought about linking your trip here with another Caribbean Island nation?
Cuba Convertible Pesos
When To Go
With balmy temperatures all year round as expected, the best time to visit and drier months would be November through to April.
June to October is hurricane season so be mindful of the risks if visiting during this time.