Fabulous Holidays to Jamaica
The birthplace of reggae and the home of Jamaican Jerk, this is perhaps one of the most well-known and famous Caribbean islands. From pristine white-sand beaches to thick green mountainsides, to chilled vibes at an all-inclusive resort to party time in Kingston. This is an island with endless variety and one that should definitely be where you’re looking to head to next.
How might you spend your time in this wonderful country, we hear you ask…well wonder no more;
- Get wet whilst searching through jungle foliage for stunning natural waterfalls; Dunn’s River Falls are a firm favourite!
- Drink rum! A visit to the Appleton Rum Estate is sure to get your taste buds excited.
- Head to dizzying heights with a sunrise hike to the peak of Blue Mountain, watch as the light of a new day settles over the country and even Cuba can be spotted in the distance.
- Let the moonlight guide your bamboo raft through the waters of Rio Grande Valley, an incredible evening experience.
- Go swimming in bioluminescent water at Luminous Lagoon; one of a few spots in the world you’ll glow in the dark when you go swimming at dusk.
- Join the daredevil’s and get the adrenaline pumping with a cliff dive from Rick’s Café in Negril.
- Have a mooch around the former home and recording studio of famed reggae king, Bob Marley; the museum dedicated to his life is in Kingston.
If you’ve been inspired and simply want to hop on a plane to feel the Jamaican vibe for yourself then get an enquiry into us now so we can start designing the best trip for you to this incredible nation.
Rock-stone a river naah know sun hot – Patois for ‘experience brings knowledge’. We couldn’t agree more!
The Jamaican way of life could be classed as typical for this region of the world, a slow and steady approach with an ‘it’ll all work out fine’ kind of outlook. Here you’re never far from feeling completely relaxed. One place that the vibe kicks up a gear though is Kingston, the nation’s capital. Here every night can be party night if you know where you’re heading – feel the bass from the speakers whilst throwing shapes with the locals at a street party or take your moves inside amongst the smoke machines and lighting rigs to one of the many bars and clubs. Kingston hosts some incredible night-time gatherings where a can of Red Stripe and continuous laughter will never be far away.
If you’re seeking something much more relaxed for your time here, then you can choose one of the many gorgeous beaches dotted around the island or indeed utilise some of the fantastic facilities many of the resorts have created. The Montego Bay area is home to most of Jamaica’s all-inclusive hotels, private beach-front villas and boutique guesthouses meaning you’ll never be far from being able to choose the perfect spot for a sunbed, spa treatment or swim-up pool bar.
Have you thought about pairing this trip with a visit to another gorgeous Caribbean island?
Approx 9h 45m
When To Go
December through May are the best months to visit with sunny, warm days.
June to November offers sporadic rainfall across the island with heavy storms, including hurricanes, taking place during this time.