This densely populated, sprawling city in the heart of Mexico is a fantastic introduction to anybody's Mexican adventure.
- Stand in the shadow of the huge Mexican flag on Zócolo Plaza.
- Ride high on a hot air balloon at sunrise over the majestic pyramids of Teotihuacán.
- Grab a colourful gondola and ride through the canals of Xochimilco.
- Visit the Frida Kahlo Museum for an echanting look back at this incredible artist and her life.
- Gawp at the opulence of the Palacio de Bellas Artes.
- Climb up to the Chapultepec Castle and admire the views of the city below.
Why not link a visit here with a trip to the USA or a Caribbean island?
Known for its incredible beaches, wild nightlife, incredible all-inclusive hotel resorts and easy access to Mayan ruins, Cancun is the holiday destination of choice for many!
- Scuba dive the underwater sculpture museum.
- Choose to spend your day on one of 11 white-sand beaches adjacent to turquoise blue waters.
- Head to the legendary remains of Chichén Itzá for a slice of Mayan culture.
- Swim in the picturesque aqua blue waters of Dos Ojos, a famous cenote with hanging vines and natural caves.
- Snorkel and scuba dive the second largest barrier reef in the world.
- Dance the night away at Coco Bongo Cancun for a truly unforgettable evening.
For more detail head to our dedicated Cancun All-Inclusive page!
Despite being smaller than its sister resort location, Cancun, Tulum still packs a mighty punch when it comes to providing holidaymakers with gorgeous beaches, crystal clear sea and historical Mayan ruins to explore.
- Snorkel in the Gran Cenote limestone sinkhole.
- Spend a lazy afternoon on one of the best beaches in Mexico, Playa Paraiso.
- Marvel at the Mayan Tulum ruins as they cling to the top of a cliff, a spectacular sight!
- Take a mud bath in the Laguna de Kaan Luum. According to legends, the mud has healing properties.
- Sip on a mojito at unassuming Batey bar, the perfect introduction to the rest of Tulum's energetic nightlife.
- When the wind picks up grab your kite and go kitesurfing along the coast.
Why not link a visit here with a trip to Mexico City for a more urban affair or carry on with the beaches and head to the Caribbean?