Magical Holidays to the Middle East
This part of the World conjures up images of vast deserts, awe-inspiring manmade structures, strong traditional values and unrivalled luxury all cloaked in glorious wall-to-wall sunshine. A holiday here is sure to leave you with memories that’ll last a lifetime!
Home to a number of different countries (the actual amount differs depending on who you speak to), the Middle Eastern region offers plenty to do;
- Head to dizzying heights at the top of the World’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
- Be inspired by one of the World’s most valued relics, Petra in Jordan.
- Soak up the local culture whilst in traditional dress with a visit to the gargantuan Sheikh Sayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi.
- Visit a desert escape in the form of Banyan Tree Al Wadi in Ras Al Khaimah, a more secluded but just as stunning region of the UAE.
- Gawp at the beauty of the Grand Canyon of Arabia in Oman.
- Experience a sensory overload whilst finding your favourite aromatic spices in the souks of Qatar.
- Party the night away in vibrant Tel-Aviv where everybody is welcome.
If heading out to the Middle East and experiencing the Arabian culture, warm desert air and the smell of Oud excites you then make sure to drop our travel consultants an enquiry form now and we’ll use our expertise and experience to design your perfect trip!
World-class facilities, beaches galore and endless adventure – the Middle East is a real treat
Each country here and even city certainly has its own unique vibe going on which means when it comes to choosing a holiday, you are spoilt for choice! There is adventure aplenty in this part of the world, some more well known than others but more than enough to delight any visitor that passes through this stunning region of the world.
One thing that is most certainly common across all areas is the high level of Arabian hospitality you can expect to experience. No matter if you choose to spend your holiday camping under the stars, on board a boat moored out in the gulf or surrounded by absolute opulence and luxury in one of many world-class gargantuan high-end hotel resorts you are sure to be delighted and astounded at the levels of service provided.
Our travel consultants are looking forward to hearing from you and are ready to use their access to over 500 suppliers to design the best trip possible for you!
The geography of the Middle East lends itself to being a perfect stop-gap when travelling to destinations further afield in Africa, the Indian Ocean, Asia and Oceania. Enquire today and speak to our travel consultants about how to make the Middle East part of a multi-centre holiday and break up the journey between home and those more far-flung shores.
Finally, if you’re wanting to enquire about a destination you don’t see listed below, don’t fear! We may not have a dedicated page for the destination of your choice, but it doesn’t mean we can’t take you there. Please still enquire and we can advise you further on how to have the best trip possible.
Where will your Middle Eastern adventure take you?