Unforgettable Holidays to the UAE
Think of the United Arab Emirates and often the first thoughts that spring to mind are the glitz and prestige of world-famous Dubai. The 21st-century skyscrapers, endless shopping options and palatial beach-front hotel resorts have made a strong name for themselves in the world of tourism and holidays here are nothing short of extraordinary.
However, there is so much more to the UAE than the futuristic metropolis of Dubai and its iconic skyline. Made up of seven kingdoms, there is plenty to see and do, see below for inspiration;
- Watch camel racing in the sands of Umm Al Quwain.
- Experience the pre-oil days at one of the oldest settlements within the emirates with a visit to the cultural hotspot of Sharjah; with an old town that’s easy to navigate on foot and stunning historical architecture this is a must-see!
- Stroll amongst the 64km of golden sand beaches of Ras Al Khaimah or experience the world’s longest zipline at Jebel Jais, the highest mountain in the UAE.
- With some of the best beaches in the country, Ajman carries with it authenticity and much more relaxed vibe. Whilst here you should visit the lagoons of Al Zorah Nature Reserve and gawp at the flocks of flamingo and heron.
- Head to the Eastern coast of the UAE to Fujairah and meander amongst the grounds of Fujairah Fort, a defensive castle dating back to 1500 CE.
- Gorge on a delightful afternoon tea experience at Le Café in Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi.
- Of course, we had to mention taking a moment to witness the world’s tallest performing fountains at work in Dubai. Be amazed as The Dubai Fountain choreographs water to shoot up to 500 feet in the sky and dance perfectly in time to a broad selection of music.
With so much to see and do in the UAE, it’s understandable how this country is a standout holiday destination and number one choice for many when choosing a place to visit in the Middle East. Send us an enquiry today and our experienced travel consultants will begin designing your bespoke trip to this glorious Arabian nation.
The UAE is a true Arabian dream
With the UAE it’s easy to get the best of everything and spend time in different emirates around the country to really enhance your holiday experience. We can organise drivers and transportation to get you from one emirate to another meaning you can relax and enjoy all that this stunning country has to offer.
We can also advise on the best hotel options to suit you and the type of holiday you’re looking to have. Are you looking to travel as a family, a couple, in a friendship group, solo, as part of a tour or on a honeymoon – whatever holiday type you’re looking to take our experienced travel consultants will be able to advise on the perfect accommodation and experiences for you!
Have you thought about linking the UAE with other destinations in the Indian Ocean, Africa, Asia or Oceania?
Explore the UAE in detail