Unbelievable Holidays to the Bright Lights of New York, New York
The city so good, they named it twice. Are you looking to explore the hustle and bustle of Times Square? Do you want to feel a part of a real-life film set? Do loaded bagels, quirky coffee shops and unique neighbourhoods tickle your fancy?
Then look no further than the Big Apple.
Home to over 8 million people, this diverse metropolis has something for absolutely everybody;
- Hit Fifth Avenue for endless shopping and the chance to see some of the cities most iconic buildings...Empire State, Rockefeller, Flat Iron and the New York Public Library to name a few.
- Visit the real-life sets of your favourite films and tv shows, from Home Alone to Friends to The Devil Wears Prada to Sex in the City, the streets of this city have formed quite the big screen backdrop!
- Get your dancing shoes on and head out into the city's world-famous nightlife and social scene; sophisticated cocktails in a rooftop bar, bottle-service-only dance clubs, exclusive VIP bars and one of the best gay scenes in the world. NYC nightlife is as electrifying as ever!
- Join the throngs of morning runners in Central Park and set yourself a new personal best.
- Mooch along the 1.45 mile-long elevated High-Line and see the Meatpacking District, Chelsea and Greenwich Village come to life from above.
- Catch a game of baseball at one of the most expensive stadiums ever built, the Yankee Stadium. With capacity for over 50,000 spectators, this Bronx based stadium is well-worth the visit!
No matter how you want to spend your time in the city, our travel consultants are on hand to tailor a trip that matches your pace, budget and travel style, send us an enquiry today.
Five Iconic Boroughs, One Incredibly Unique City Adventure
From Queens to Brooklyn to Manhattan there is enough to experience here to tantalise your senses every day of your trip. Lose yourself in a city that never sleeps and find yourself looking up more than you’re looking down.
Stick your arm out and flag yourself one of New York’s famous yellow taxis. Whilst navigating the streets and avenues you’ll be able to take in views of Central Park, the Freedom Tower and Brooklyn Bridge to name a few. Feel the buzz of Times Square and Broadway at pre-show time or let the West Atlantic breeze cool you as you ferry past the Statue of Liberty. Nighttime in New York is just as exciting as daytime; why not watch the sunset over the Brooklyn Bridge with a cocktail on a rooftop bar in Dumbo before heading across the bridge to Chelsea where you can immerse yourself in one of the world’s best collections of restaurants and bars.
No trip to New York would be complete without a taste of the city’s favourite food. Ask us for our recommendations for the best pizza slices in Brooklyn or breakfast bagels in Manhattan to make sure you’ve enough energy to keep on exploring all day long.
Immerse yourself in this truly iconic city and no matter your reason for visiting (shopping trip, theatre, city break) you’ll be left craving more. Are you ready to create your own memories of New York? Make sure to place an enquiry today and our travel consultants will begin designing your perfect trip!
Have you thought about a trip to Boston? Ask our experienced travel consultants about this fantastic city.
Approx 7h 55m
When To Go
For mild temperatures visit April-June / September - October.
The summer months can get very hot.
Winters can be harsh with heavy snowfall and cold temperatures