Unforgettable Holidays to Los Angeles
The City of Angels needs little introduction! Set in the heart of California, La-La Land is a true icon and must-see destination for all types of travellers.
There is an abundance of activities to do in Los Angeles, you’re truly spoilt for choice;
- Count the palm trees as you drive down the famous Sunset Boulevard in a convertible Mustang after a shopping trip on Rodeo Drive, home to an array of high-end luxurious fashion designers.
- Indulge in an afternoon tea at the iconic Polo Lounge Restaurant and Bar at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Spot the infamous Hollywood sign and many a celebrity home on a mooch through the Hollywood Hills neighbourhood.
- Get your sweat on with a workout on Muscle Beach.
- Watch the sunset from Santa Monica pier perched at the end of Route 66.
- With one of the most dynamic dining scenes in the country, choose from an array of gorgeous restaurants across the city; we’d recommend Providence restaurant for a world-class dining experience.
- Fly high on a helicopter tour of the city for incredible views.
- Find your favourite celebrity and their name amongst the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Hike up towards Griffith Observatory for spectacular views across the city and a clear view of the Hollywood sign.
- Visit one of the many museums and theatres that call LA home, from The Getty to the Los Angeles Theatre.
Ready to live your best LA life? Send an enquiry through to us now and our experienced travel consultants will work with over 500 suppliers to design your bespoke trip.
La-La Land, home of television and film
As a home to the stars and everything on screen, Los Angeles, and the film studios within it, are true international icons. Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers all offer incredible behind the scenes tours of their studios where you can see how films and tv shows are put together and bought to life for the big screen. Grab yourself free audience tickets to the live recordings of television show the likes of Dr.Phil, The Late Late Show with James Corden and The Voice. Alternatively, why not head out into the neighbourhoods of Beverly Hills, Hollywood Hills or Santa Barbra to name a few, to take a peek at some of the unbelievable mansions the stars of the screen call their home.
Just outside the city
Whilst on the road looking for celebrity abodes, we’d recommended heading to Malibu where not only will you be able to spot more humungous famed residences but you’ll also be able to enjoy the city’s 34km strip of Pacific coastline home to Malibu Lagoon State Beach and Surfrider Beach. Take a stroll down Malibu Pier, hike into the Malibu countryside and end the day watching the sunset next to the sea caves at El Matador Beach. A day or weekend spent in Malibu, just outside of Los Angeles, is one very well spent.
Ready to see what all the fuss is about? Enquire today and we’ll have you flying the red-carpet route to Los Angeles before you know it! Let us know what you want to do on your trip here and we’ll make sure to include it in your tailor-made trip!
Have you thought about adding a visit to San Francisco or San Diego? Maybe even spend a weekend partying in Las Vegas?
Approx 11h 10m
When To Go
With relevantly warm weather all year round, the peak months to visit here are between May and September when the Californian sun really heats up.