Extraordinary Holidays to Oceania
The ocean continent of Oceania is a truly sensational region of the world! Made up of fourteen countries, Oceania is the smallest continent in the world based on land mass which means one thing… a vast number of stunning islands to explore. Here, you can go from having incredible adventures on the world’s sixth largest island, Australia, to chilling on the beaches of the island nation and world’s seventh smallest country, the Marshall Islands. There are some truly unforgettable memories to be made in this continent, believe us when we say it’s well worth your time venturing this far away from home!
A trip to Oceania will certainly provide you with some wow moments! Just a small sample of the vast amount of experiences you can enjoy in this beautiful continent are;
- Scuba Dive amongst the largest coral reef in the world, the Great Barrier Reef.
- Climb New Zealand’s youngest volcano, Rangitoto Island.
- Middle Earth fans rejoice on a visit to the Hobbiton Movie Set.
- Climb the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge for incredible views of the city and of course, Sydney Opera House, one of the most famous buildings in the world.
- Go back in time with a visit to the Amédée Lighthouse, New Caledonia.
- Sea scooter in the crystal-clear lagoons of the Cook Islands and spot Pacific Green and Hawksbill sea turtles as well as a huge array of tropical fish.
- Feel speechless whilst watching the colours of sunrise dance across Ayers Rock (Uluru).
- Stroll along the pristine white-sands of Bora Bora and soak up that gorgeous vitamin D.
- Get the adrenaline pumping with a thrilling Nevis Highwire bungee jump.
- Be amazed at the size and strength of the wild kangaroos in Murramarang National Park.
Ready to lose yourself with island adventures, unique wildlife experiences and incredible landscapes in Oceania? Fill an enquiry form in today and our experienced travel consultants will work with their contacts in over 500 suppliers to design the best tailor-made trip possible for you.
An 11+ hour time difference is going to take some getting used to!
Oceania is a very long way from the UK and as such many holidaymakers choose to stay in this region for extended periods of time, which we would certainly recommend. A longer trip here not only allows to you adjust to the time difference properly but it also gives you plenty of opportunities to experience so much more of this unbelievable continent. Good flight connections across the region mean it’s possible for you to hop from one country to another or in the case of Australia, across from one end of the country to the other. This means you can build some super exciting, bespoke, itineraries and see and do all that you wish to. Not only this, but due to its location, holidays in Oceania are often paired with a stopover in either the Middle East, Asia or the west coast of the USA – this is the perfect excuse to get the vibe of somewhere different before and/or after your main trip to the water continent.
Enquire today and allow our travel consultants to spend time with you listening to what you’d like to get from your holiday before creating a fabulous personalised trip itinerary.
Finally, if you’re wanting to enquire about a destination you don’t see listed below, don’t fear! We may not have a dedicated page for the destination of your choice just yet, but it doesn’t mean we can’t take you there. Please still enquire and we can advise you further on how to have the best trip possible.