Epic Holidays to South America
Also known as the southern subcontinent of the Americas, South America is home to over 400 million people and the fourth largest of all the continents. Known for growing the immense Amazon Rainforest and for having the longest mountain range on the planet whilst sat between two of the world’s great oceans, South America has a vast range of exciting landscapes, beaches, jungles and cities to explore. South America is unique in so many ways and a visit here will be one you’ll want to talk about again and again.
A trip to South America will see you immerse yourself in cultures that celebrate life as much as possible, full of colour, music, parties, food, and an attitude that life is to be enjoyed. Just a small sample of the huge amount of experiences you can enjoy in this sensational continent are;
- Stand in awe at the world’s largest salt flat, Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia. Visit during the wet season for some truly spectacular mirror like photos.
- Take a peek at one of the most photographed locations in Colombia, the famous basilica church, Santuario de las Lajas.
- See the Milkyway shining bright above Lake Titicaca.
- Take a selfie in front of Christ the Redeemer, high above Rio de Janeiro.
- Admire the might and power of the fierce Iguazu Falls.
- Enjoy a mini cruise through thick foliage along the continents longest river, The Amazon River.
- Hike in to the Andes and marvel at the incredible Machu Picchu.
- Visit one of the best diving sites in the world off the coast of the Galapagos Islands.
- Take a flight to the mysterious Easter Island and make friends with the famous Moai statues.
- Watch the sunset over Rio de Janeiro from the top of sugar loaf mountain.
- Stand at ‘the end of the World’ in Ushuaia, the southernmost tip of South America.
Ready to immerse yourself with new experiences, cultures and adventures in South America? Fill an enquiry form in today and our experienced travel consultants will use their knowledge and love for this great part of the world, along with contacts in over 500 suppliers to design the best trip possible for you.
South America is a huge, exhilarating adventure with a new story to be told around every corner!
It goes without saying that a continent as individual as this has a huge variety of experiences to enjoy and adventures to be had. Home to ‘only’ 12 countries, you’d be forgiven for thinking that this continent might be smaller in size and easy to navigate but this is, of course, not the case. Brazil alone could be travelled for months without visiting the same place twice. With this in mind, when you complete your enquiry form, our travel consultants will spend time with you, listening to where you’d like to visit the most and the types of experiences you’d like to enjoy. From this, we’ll leave you to get excited and start thinking about what to pack whilst we spend our time designing you an unforgettable personalised trip itinerary.
Finally, if you’re wanting to enquire about a destination you don’t see listed below, don’t fear! We may not have a dedicated page for the destination of your choice, but it doesn’t mean we can’t take you there. Please still enquire and we can advise you further on how to have the best trip possible.