Burj Al Arab Dubai
Sitting on its own island off the coast of Dubai, this innovative hotel (the world's tallest suite-only hotel), is a true icon of Arabian luxury and often considered one of the best in the world. Its iconic sail-like structure has become a centre-piece of the Dubai skyline and is home to truly world-class levels of service and hospitality.
Burj Al Arab Facilities and Features;
- Wellness focus with 17 types of pillow available on the pillow menu and home to the exclusive Talise Spa (sitting 150m above the Arabian Gulf) which offers a range of treament options and therapies.
- a 10,000 sqm luxury man-made beach facility, The Terrace. The first of its kind, this is home to two swimming pools (one infinity), a 1,120 sqm beach, cabanas, sun loungers and usual poolside amenities.
- Impeccable fine dining and drinking options with a total of 10 restaurants and bars. The two top chefs here hold five Michelin stars between them.
- Its own rooftop helipad which has been the site of many a famous stunt but is also open for guest use. If flying to the hotel doesn't suit you, opt to be driven by one of the hotel's own Rolls Royce vehicles.
- The hotel's Junsai Japanese restaurant is home to the world's largest Swarovski crystal ceiling with a total of 21,000 crytsals assembled to represent the Milky Way.
- 202 elegantly designed suites all with eiderdown duvets (some of the most exclusive duvets in the world) and sweeping views of Dubai, the desert and the Gulf beyond.
- In-house children's club with professional carers providing a full programme of activities for youngsters.
Baccarat Hotel New York
Standing as the flagship appointment for the over 250-year old Baccarat crystal brand, this hotel oozes finesse, opulence, grandeur and exquisite French taste. Rated as one of the best hotels in the world by Condé Nast Traveler, a stay here will be like no other.
Baccarat Hotel Facilities and Features;
- Spa de la Mer; with four treatment rooms, this is the first dedicated spa facility in the United States for the incredible skincare brand La Mer.
- An indoor heated swimming pool lined with crisp white daybeds for ultimate relaxation.
- Hand-picked selection of artwork throughout the hotel dating back to the 18th-century and elegantly displayed.
- A selection of well-dressed, thoughtfully designed rooms and suites with gourmet in-room dining options available on request.
- Impeccable service by the in-house hosts. Attention to detail is second to none here with each host highly trained and working in pursuit of perfection.
- Luxury house car service available for guest use to explore anywhere within a 15 block radius of the hotel.
Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort Oman
As one of the world's highest resorts, here you'll find opulent interiors and sweeping views of the Hajar Mountains, perfect for unwinding and relaxation. Elevated luxury service comes as standard here as well as fine dining and luxury treatments and services. This is Arabian paradise!
Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort Facilities and Features;
- The Anantara Spa allows you to indulge in a hammam ritual that both cleanses and re-energises the soul as well as other fully immersive treatments and hot yoga.
- Choice of 82 canyon view rooms, 33 private pool villas or Oman's most luxurious private three-bedroom villa with a private pool. Each room comes with its out private outdoor area, essential in-room amenities and a gorgeous bathroom with rain shower and bathtub.
- Stand in the same place as Princess Diana on the canyon viewing platform and choose to dine privately whilst watching the sunset or simply spend your evening stargazing.
- Temperature controlled infinity pool overlooking the canyon below as well as children's pool and heated Jacuzzi's.
- A range of activities to enjoy such as archery, mountain biking, outdoor cinema, cooking classes, yoga and the Jabal Activity Wall, a 200m thrilling mountain edge climb and zipline.
- Six different dining venues that offer exceptional cuisine and inspiring menus. Option for in-room and in-villa dining also.
- Babysitting services, games room and children's club all available for those travelling with youngsters.
Soneva Fushi The Maldives
The original desert island escape in the Indian Ocean. If a luxurious tropical escape is your dream getaway then this sensational resort is the place for you! Palm-fringed shores, crystal clear waters and indescribable personalised service come as standard here along with well-designed villas and island grounds to explore.
Soneva Fushi Facilities and Features;
- 63 luxurious beachfront villas and 8 water retreats to choose from, ranging in size from one to nine bedrooms. Accommodation facilities are split between those best for snorkelling and those best for sunrises and additional privacy to best suit your needs. Many villas have their own private pools or slides into the ocean.
- A huge variety of dining options from outstanding restaurants and bars to dining on the beach, wine tasting, sushi bars, open-air Teppanyaki table and the option for in-villa dining also.
- Ability to customise experiences to suit you best or to focus on a particular celebration or occasion should you wish such as an overnight sandbank adventure, glassblowing classes, on-the-beach cinema screenings, diving and snorkelling tours as well as private dinner cruises.
- In-house marine biologist, children and teenager clubs and unlimited treats in the resorts own chocolate and ice cream parlours.
- Ability to arrive by your own private jet into the closest local airport as well as seaplane and speedboat transfers to suit your needs.
Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
Set in the heart of the UNESCO world heritage site Banff National Park, this iconic hotel, nay castle, makes for an idyllic Canadian getaway any time of the year. Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, this hotel brings together secluded tranqulity, impeccable service and a homely ambience to ensure you feel relaxed and at ease in comfort throughout your stay.
Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Facilities and Features;
- The award-winning Willow Stream Spa acts as a sanctuary for therapies, treamtents and pampering.
- The hotel has its own championship golf course and ski school to ensure all seasons are accounted for when it comes to sport activities. You can also hire mountain bikes should a ride in to the surrounding landscape be on your to-do list.
- Huge variety of activities designed to suit all holidaymakers from families to couples and those in a group. In addition, you'll find a full range of private tours and experiences that can be tailored to just your party.
- For those aged 3-12 there is a children's club that is bursting with activities focussed both in the castle itself and out in the grounds and surrounding countryside.
- Choice of 757 well-appointed and comfortbale guest rooms and suites. Choose from cosy rooms tucked away in the corners of the castle to spacious suites that house additional amenities and their own living room and dining areas.
- A choice of twelve superb restaurants serving up a number of delciious cuisines from around the world.
- Two swimming pools and one children's pool along with three lounges/bars and a pool bar.
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Location is often key and you don't get much better than this one! Set on the shores of one of the most iconic city waterways in the world, Sydney Harbour, this hotel is a stones through from some the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay district. Well-appointed and designed public spaces and guests rooms make this one of the most stylish hotel facilities in the city, perfect for any visit down under.
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney Facilities and Features;
- The Endota Spa offers a variety of treatments from massages to facials as well as access to a stunning sauna and steam room, fully equpiped gymnasium, outdoor pool and relaxing jacuzzi.
- 531 rooms and suites offering a range of sizes to suit all travelling groups. Each room comes equipped with king sized beds, minibars and private bathrooms.
- Choose from the in-house restaurant, cocktial bar, pool bar and in-room dining for all your food and beverage needs throughout your stay.
- Ability to childproof guest rooms, child-size bathrobes, babysitting services and children's menus all available to make your family's stay as comfortable as possible.
- Residential style lounge available for eligible guests with sweeping sviews of Sydney Harbour. Enjoy breakfast cooked to order, all-day refreshments as well as evening cocktails and canapés.
- Add a range of experiences to your stay such as a night at the opera house, a climb over Sydney Harbour Bridge or a surfing lesson at Bondi Beach.
The Peninsula Hong Kong
This prestigious, flagship hotel showcases a classicly modern aesthetic with bespoke luxury and detailed craftmanship wherever you look. Consistently rated as one of the top hotels in the world, The Peninsula Hong Kong is a global beacon for exemplary hospitality and timeless elegance. Any itinerary to Asia ought to include a stay in this sensatioanl hotel!
The Peninsula Hong Kong Facilities and Features;
- Enjoy Oriental chic incorporated in to the decor and design of each of the 300 rooms and suites, each with modern amenities such as LED touch screens, interactive desk tablets to contorl the room's ambience and 100 percent Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Access to 'Pen-Chat', the hotel's 24-hour contactless concierge, through WhatsApp so you can get advice or assistance any time, day or night.
- Gorgeous views of Victoria Harbous from the stunning Roman-style swimming pool and sublime The Peninsula Spa, where you'll find 6 state-of-the-art treatment rooms and a space where rejuvenation is paramount.
- A fleet of 14 Rolls-Royce vehicles painted in Peninsula green for your convenience as well as a rooftop helipad for easy access to and from the hotel.
- A choice of seven dining venues, two of which are one-Michelin-starred, serving a variety of different cuisines both local and international.
- A strong focus on entertainment and activities with city tours and advice provided for those looking to explore more of Hong Kong as well as a full itinerary of exceptional in-house events and exhibitions.
- The Peninsula Arcade is one of the city's most famous shopping destinations and is home to some of the world's leading fashion brands and houses, spread across three floors. This is those with exquisite taste and seeking an unparalleled luxury shopping experience.